* transmeta tuning? / acpi broken?
@ 2003-10-30 10:49 Nico Schottelius
From: Nico Schottelius @ 2003-10-30 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello!

Are there any FAQs for tuning Linux 2.6 on Transmeta 5600 cpus?
I got an EGS Elitebook A530 and want to fine tune it as good as
possible.

Additionally I am not able to view battery status, as the computer seems
to have no apm and acpi doesn't display the battery status
(/proc/../battery is empty).

Thanks in advance,

Nico

ps: I am not subscribe, please CC.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-30 10:49 UTC | newest]