From: "Alexander V. Lukyanov" <email@example.com>
Subject: 2.6.0-test9: success report
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:29:06 +0300 [thread overview]
Message-ID: <20031103062906.GA5396@swing.yars.free.net> (raw)
I write to report success of 2.6.0-test9 on a heavy loaded (2m hits a day)
proxy server running squid.
It worked 3 days under load without a glitch.
1. ATA TCQ does not work here, I had to disable it. Turning it on
later leads to instant data corruption.
2. Nice value seems to be more significant in 2.6 than in 2.4, but
I think it is good.
P4 1.80GHz, 640MB ram, 2x40MB ibm ide disks (IC35L040AVVN07-0).
Alexander. | http://www.yars.free.net/~lav/
reply other threads:[~2003-11-03 6:29 UTC|newest]
Thread overview: [no followups] expand[flat|nested] mbox.gz Atom feed
You may reply publicly to this message via plain-text email
using any one of the following methods:
* Save the following mbox file, import it into your mail client,
and reply-to-all from there: mbox
Avoid top-posting and favor interleaved quoting:
* Reply using the --to, --cc, and --in-reply-to
switches of git-send-email(1):
git send-email \
* If your mail client supports setting the In-Reply-To header
via mailto: links, try the mailto: link
Be sure your reply has a Subject: header at the top and a blank line
before the message body.
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).