* Copy protection of the floppies
@ 2003-11-25  5:37 Pravin Nanaware , Gurgaon
                   ` (5 more replies)
From: Pravin Nanaware , Gurgaon @ 2003-11-25  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi All,

1> Could somebody suggest me the way to protect floppy from copying it's
contents.
2> If not possible, will it be possible to make the copied floppy unworkable
(The copied floppy shouldn't work).
   For this I have constraint, I don't want to change the platform, which
reads this floppy.

The contents of the floppy could be anything like text file, exe file or
encrypted file.

Regards,
Pravin.