From: Rene Engelhard <rene@rene-engelhard.de>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: 2.6.0-test11: Mouse breaks after Suspend-to-RAM
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:53:44 +0100	[thread overview]

[ please Cc: me as I am not on linux-kernel ]

Hi,

Suspend-to-Dsk via Software Suspend seems to work fine -- however,
Suspend-to-RAM doesn't.

When I echo 3 > /proc/acpi/sleep it goes into sleep mode as it should
and it awakes as it should. However, my mouse in X then is really
confused and does not do what I want it to do.

On the tthy then there is written:

psmouse.c: Wheel Mouse at isa0060/serio1/input0 lost synchronization,
throwing 2 bytes away.

I need to reboot :/

This "mouse" is a trackpad if that helps..

If you need some more infos, mail me..

Grüße/Regards,

René