* 2.6.0-test9/10 speedtouch glitch
@ 2003-11-27 19:23 Vladimir Lazarenko
From: Vladimir Lazarenko @ 2003-11-27 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

Dunno if this has been mentioned already, but I have an interesting glitch
with speedtouch DSL modem. When i compile the driver as module, it says
registered driver speedtouch, but can not access the device.

However, when i compile the driver in, everything works smoothly and nicely.
If you need some more testing/information do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
Vladimir Lazarenko