From: "Michal Semler (volny.cz)" <cijoml@volny.cz>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: can't eject CD-ROM
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:28:01 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,

I have notebook Acer TravelMate 242X with CD-ROM drive

Mitsumi SR244W1

hdc: SR244W1, ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM drive

When I call eject /dev/hdc I gets:

# eject /dev/hdc
eject: unable to eject, last error: Invalid argument

I can eject it by pressing button, but after mount I can work with drive, but
I can't umount or eject it! and only reboot work to remove CD disk from drive
by pressing button on drive.

Under WinXP everithing works OK

Thanks for your help

Michal