* Kernel's supporting large files
@ 2003-12-01 19:02 Perry Gilfillan
From: Perry Gilfillan @ 2003-12-01 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello,

Would some one kindly inform me at which kernel version's support for large files is considered safe?

Thanks,

Perry Gilfillan

Powered by Outblaze

* Re: Kernel's supporting large files
@ 2003-12-03 18:20 ` Erik Mouw
From: Erik Mouw @ 2003-12-03 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Perry Gilfillan; +Cc: linux-kernel

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 01:02:17AM +0600, Perry Gilfillan wrote:
> Would some one kindly inform me at which kernel version's support for
> large files is considered safe?

What do you consider large? I recently played with 350GB files on
linux-2.4.20.

Erik

--
+-- Erik Mouw -- www.harddisk-recovery.com -- +31 70 370 12 90 --