* Soliciting For Business Venture and Partnership.
@ 2003-12-02 11:26 Mr. Smith Ulu
From: Mr. Smith Ulu @ 2003-12-02 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

From: Mr. Smith Ulu.
Telephone: 27-73-225-54-25
Email: smithulu@zwallet.com

Greetings,

I am a financial consultant based in port Elizabeth, South Africa I have a client (a widow) she has USDM14, 000,000 with a private equity investment trust company for safekeeping. And she is willing to offer you 30% of the total fund if you can assist her transfer this fund to your country or any bank of your wish.

She wishes to invest in a stable economy. Her interest is in companies or a private individual who has an experience in investment managements and stability with potentials for rapid growth in long terms. My client is interested in placing part of her fund in your company or any nice and sweet able place where she can invest on, Or if your country bi-laws allows foreign investment.

You can contact me for more details via my e-mail address with your reference or you can as well give me an urgent call.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Smith Ulu.

 N: B The fund is free from drug and laundering related offences and this transaction need utmost confidentiality.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-02 11:15 UTC | newest]