* sound not working, volume for 'Master' always decreasing
@ 2003-12-07 15:18 Alexander Koch
From: Alexander Koch @ 2003-12-07 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hiya.

My ESS AudioDrive ES1868 is detected fine and found and the
ALSA things are loading nicely, I can even hear things when
I increase the volume a lot, but it decreases on its own
back to 0. This is with 2.6.0-test11 (sound and stuff as
compiled as modules and I hear from ppl this is probably a
known bug but did not get any replies from various
ppl/lists.

Any takers?

-ako

--
A: "Das habe ich jetzt nicht verstanden."
B: "Klar, Du bist ja auch im Vorstand."

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-07 15:18 UTC | newest]