* sensors vs 2.6
@ 2003-12-09  7:58 Gene Heskett
From: Gene Heskett @ 2003-12-09  7:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

It seems we are not going to have working hardware sesnors in time for
2.6.  Its my understanding that the data locations for the i2c stuffs
in the new kernel have been moved.  I've got all that turned on in my
kernel, 2.6.0-test11, and have dilligently searched the /proc and
/sys directories, and seem to have come up blank.

Does it take an external program to trigger the storage of such data
as the cpu temps etc in one of these pseudo dirs?  If not, how would
I go about decodeing whats there?

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M

* Re: sensors vs 2.6
@ 2003-12-09 15:43 Matt
From: Matt @ 2003-12-09 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Any reason why the via modules need this weird ass loading dependancy?
Is it fixable?

    Matt