On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 11:38:03AM -0600, Jeff V. Merkey wrote: > On a side note, the GPL buyout previously offered has been modified. We > will be contacting > individual contributors and negotiating with each copyright holder for > the code we wish to > convert on a case by case basis. The remaining portions of code will > remain GPL > The 50K per copy offer still stands for the whole thing if you guys can > ever figure out > how to set something like this up. > :-) Don't bother contacting me. I'll give you my answer now. Refused for all work contributed by myself. -- Russell King Linux kernel 2.6 ARM Linux - http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/ maintainer of: 2.6 PCMCIA - http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/ 2.6 Serial core