* how xfrm used to form ipsec Header??
@ 2005-01-08  5:36 linux lover
From: linux lover @ 2005-01-08  5:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: linux-net

Hello,
       Can anybody help me How IpSec calls occurred in
Linux kernel 2.6.9. I want to know actually how packet
forms AFTER APPLYING ESP/UDP to Forming Normal UDP
Packet in Linux Kernel.
      Please anybody provide me packet path in XFRM to
form IPSEC header on packet.
        Thanks in advance.
regards,
linux_lover.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-01-08  5:36 UTC | newest]