On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:43:07 +0100, Adrian Bunk said: > Remote host said: 417 SPF error mailout.stusta.mhn.de: Address does not > pass the > +Sender Policy Framework I'd recommend sitting on this patch for a week. If they haven't noticed by then that they're not accepting mail from anyplace on the Internet that doesn't advertise an SPF record (which is most of the net, still), then we don't need to be pointing MAINTAINERS there. > W83L51xD SD/MMC CARD INTERFACE DRIVER > P: Pierre Ossman > -M: drzeus-wbsd@drzeus.cx > -L: wbsd-devel@list.drzeus.cx > W: http://projects.drzeus.cx/wbsd > S: Maintained