From: "Rafael J. Wysocki" <rjw@sisk.pl>
To: Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk>
Cc: Ralf Hildebrandt <Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de>,
Subject: Re: 2.6.10-ac11 announcement?
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 00:02:49 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,

On Monday, 31 of January 2005 09:05, Alan Cox wrote:
> On Sad, 2005-01-29 at 19:12, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> > Where is the 2.6.10-ac11 announcement?
>
> Good question
>
> Arjan van de Ven is now building RPMS of the kernel and those can be found
> in the RPM subdirectory and should be yum-able. Expect the RPMS to lag the
> diff a little as the RPM builds and tests do take time.
>
> Nothing terribly exciting here security wise but various bugs for problems
> people have been hitting that are now fixed upstream, and also the ULi
> tulip variant should now work. If you are running IPv6 you may well want
> the networking fixes.

Is there a broken-out version of the patch available?  It reboots at startup
(before it mounts the root fs) on my dual-Opteron box (SuSE 9.2), but -ac10
works fine, evidently.  I could check which changeset actually caused this to
happen, but I'd need to separate them.

Greets,
Rafael

--
- Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?
- That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.