On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:12:14 +0400, dmitry pervushin said: > Hello guys, > > I am attaching the next incarnation of SPI core; feel free to comment it. > +/* The devfs code is contributed by Philipp Matthias Hahn > + */ > +/* devfs code corrected to support automatic device addition/deletion > + by Vitaly Wool (C) 2004 MontaVista Software, Inc. > + */ I'd like to thank Vitaly and Philipp for their work, which was probably useful at the time, but I've always wondered - when cleaning up code, should such comments be removed too, or left as historical reminders? The MAINTAINERS file seems to get cleaned most of the time, the CREDITS doesn't - which way should in-source comments go?