On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 12:12:09AM +0100, Francois Romieu wrote: > -> netif_poll_disable() may sleep while a spinlock is held. So it can, thanks. > Btw, the poll/close routines seem racy with each other. I had been under the impression that the stack was supposed to make sure that no poll() is running before the driver close() gets called? I could well be missing something there, though. Indeed, now that I think about it the calls netif_poll_disable() in suspend() ought to mean that we don't need to look at hands_off inside poll(). -- "You grabbed my hand and we fell into it, like a daydream - or a fever."