(Sorry to repost... just going through the motions of ChangeLog and Signed-off-by headers.) Here is a patch to the asus_acpi driver that links the Asus laptop LED's into the new LED subsystem. It creates LED class devices named asus:mail, asus:wireless, and asus:touchpad, depending on if the laptop supports the mled, wled, and tled LED's. Since it's so new, I added a config option to turn it on and off. It's worked for me, though I have an Asus M2N, which only has the mail and wireless LED's. Signed-off-by: Thomas Tuttle