On Thu, Jul 20, 2006 at 06:04:49PM -0700, Joshua Hudson wrote: > This patch is the sum total of all that I had to change in the kernel > VFS layer to support hard links to directories and a few worse things > (hard links to things that are sometimes directories). Never mind > about do_path_lookup. I call that from an ioctl (flink). What is the parent of a hard linked directory? What is the parent if the link in "the parent" is deleted? -- Rob A man is known by the company he organizes. -- Ambrose Bierce