On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:39:26 +0000 Ben Dooks wrote: > On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 08:22:07AM -0600, Matt Porter wrote: > > > > What's the status of Ben's separation patches? I haven't seen a posting of those > > versus a recent kernel. I've got some SDHCI driver glue for the non-pci Arasan core > > running in an older kernel tree with those patches. It's just waiting for the separation > > patches to hit the mmc or mainline tree. > > I need to go back and try and sort out the last of Pierre's last > comments, and update to the latest kernel version. I was waiting > for 2.6.24-rc4 to re-start the effort to try and ensure there are > fewer changes due to fixes. > Any progress on this little project? Rgds Pierre