Hi John, On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 08:15:12 -0600 John Linn wrote: > > I'm not pushing back here, just trying to make sure I understand and do > it better next time :) > > I don't see that my patch has touched that part of the driver as that > call was already in the driver before my patch (but maybe I'm just > missing it). > > My patch did change the dependency in the Kconfig so that it only > depends on powerpc rather than powerpc DCR and maybe that exposed > something that wasn't previously exposed. Yeah, virt_to_bus() is only defined on 32bit PowerPC, not 64 bit. CONFIG_PPC is set for both 32 and 64 bit PowerPC builds. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/