On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 12:43:25PM -0800, David Miller wrote: > From: Wolfgang Grandegger > Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 21:39:47 +0100 > > > Please take into account that this patch got accepted by accident > > (because the maintainer did not respond properly in time). At that time > > the driver was incomplete, not ready for mainline and did not even work > > properly. Therefore it makes little sense to debug or even bisec these > > changes. Just for that reason I made an exemption and added my > > "Acked-by". Hope you can share my arguments. > > You don't put stupid on top of stupid and justify the latter using > the former. Is reverting the incomplete driver an option? -- Pengutronix e.K. | Wolfram Sang | Industrial Linux Solutions | http://www.pengutronix.de/ |