Hi, On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:14:11 +0200 "Pihet-XID, Jean" wrote: > > Well, it is not as easy as it seems. As the patch set describes, I am > build testing for x86 and OMAP. At the moment due to config > dependencies it is _impossible_ to disable PM in the OMAP config. > > Also I cannot build test every platform out there. > Do you have a procedure for build testing? I do not expect developers (or even maintainers) to build for every architecture/platform - that is partly what linux-next is for (see http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/linux-next ). It is good to see you at least thought about the !PM case. Can't it be turned off in x86? I am a bit sensitive about these sort of build errors as I see it happen way to often that a developer make a typo in the !CONFIG_XXX stubs. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/