Hi Alan, On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 10:30:11 +0000 Alan Cox wrote: > > > Ping? > > As I said last time you asked this - the correct merge resolution is to > pull the DRM updates and mark the staging GMA500 Kconfig "&& BROKEN". The > staging driver is frozen while we merge outside of staging and will not > be getting any attention at this point - changes there just mess up the > move work which is far more important. > > Also nothing in staging should be allowed to hold up real work. The > resolution for anything in staging blocking merges is to mark the staging > parts && BROKEN IMHO Then if you are moving a driver out of staging, you should put a patch in your tree to disable it in staging (or remove it in staging) and send that patch to Greg as well. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/