On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 07:56:20PM -0800, Arve Hjønnevåg wrote: > - Add a mutex to protect against two processes mmapping the > same binder_proc. > - After locking mmap_sem, check that the vma we want to access > (still) points to the same mm_struct. > - Use proc->tsk instead of current to get the files struct since > this is where we get the rlimit from. This doesn't seem related to the locking change at all. Probably this patch should be split into three patches, one bugfix per patch, unless they are very closely related. regards, dan carpenter