On Mon, Aug 06, 2012 at 09:38:11AM +0200, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote: > The former conversion to irq_domain_add_legacy() did not fully work > since we miss the irq decs for NR_IRQS_LEGACY+. > Ideally we could use irq_domain_add_simple() or the no-map variant (and > program the virq <-> line mapping directly into ioapic) but this would > require a different irq lookup in "do_IRQ()" and won't work with ACPI > without changes. So this is probably easiest for everyone. > > Signed-off-by: Sebastian Andrzej Siewior From a quick glance this looks much better than my patch. This depends on a couple of patches in linux-next it seems, so I'll have to do some rebasing before I can test. Still I think I should be able to get back to you until the end of the week. Thierry