On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 03:14:19PM +0530, Shilimkar, Santosh wrote: > On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Felipe Balbi wrote: > > The current support is known to be broken and > > a later patch will come re-adding it using > > dma engine API. > > > > Signed-off-by: Felipe Balbi > > --- > Thanks Felipe !! no problem. > One less driver now towards OMAP DMA > engine conversion. indeed :-) I'll take a closer look into rx timeout IRQ, but it looks like we can use it to kick dma only for "big" transfers... need to play with it for a while first, though. > FWIW, > Acked-by: Santosh Shilimkar is this Ack for this patch only or the entire series ?? -- balbi