On Tue, 4 Sep 2012 13:11:02 +0000 Arnd Bergmann wrote: > > On Tuesday 04 September 2012, Rob Herring wrote: > > Right. The PCI i/o reserved area has a dummy physical address of 0 and > > needs to be skipped by ioremap searches. So we don't set > > VM_ARM_STATIC_MAPPING to prevent matches by ioremap. The vm_struct settings > > don't really matter when we do the real mapping of the i/o space. > > > > Here's my merge: > > Ok, thanks for the clarification. I've merged Russell's fixes branch > into the cleanup/io-pci branch now to resolve the conflict. Even better than me handling it. Thanks guys. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au