* MAIL
@ 2012-09-07  8:24 ROBERT PRICE
From: ROBERT PRICE @ 2012-09-07  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
My name is Robert Alan Price, I am re-sending this to you again thus;
A deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name as yours,
who died as the result of a heart-related condition in January 28th
2009.I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left
behind by my client which is lodged in the bank.
If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy, and
confidentiality, reply urgently via email: rprice00000@gmail.com
Regards,
Mr. Robert Alan Price
+447031999063
+447024099304

* Mail
@ 2016-01-14 12:01 Richard Sun
From: Richard Sun @ 2016-01-14 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
My name is Mr. Richard Sun from Hong Kong. I want you to be my partner in
a business project. Contact me back via my private e-mail address for more
details;
ricadtang@ymail.com
Thank you.
Mr. Richard Sun.

* Mail
@ 2016-01-13 16:00 Richard Sun
From: Richard Sun @ 2016-01-13 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-08-16 14:57 Richard Sun
From: Richard Sun @ 2015-08-16 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
My name is Mr. Richard Sun from Hong Kong. I want you to be my partner in a business project. Contact me back via my private e-mail address for more details;
richad.tang@yahoo.com.hk
Thank you.
Mr. Richard Sun.

* Mail
@ 2015-08-15  1:55 Dr. Mohammad Saoud
From: Dr. Mohammad Saoud @ 2015-08-15  1:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Beneficiary,

This is to inform you that you were among the lucky beneficiary selected to receive this donations award sum of Eur950,000.00, as charity donations/aid from the Qatar Foundation held in Doha, Qatar,  to promote your business and personal Interest.

Kindly get back for more details on how to claims your award via email: (). On behalf of the foundation, we say congratulations to you.

Yours Sincerely, Dr. Mohammad Fathy Saoud.

Reply To: (qatafoundation@aol.com)

President of Qatar Foundation

* Mail
@ 2015-05-03 11:20 Mr. Sun
From: Mr. Sun   @ 2015-05-03 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2014-03-19  1:54 RANKY
From: RANKY @ 2014-03-19  1:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

.

[-- Attachment #2: L_O_A_N..pdf --]

* MAIL
@ 2012-03-07 15:46 RICHARD TANG
From: RICHARD TANG @ 2012-03-07 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mail From Tang.

I work with the hang seng Bank Hong Kong.I have a business proposition
for you involving a trade in my bank which I know we will be of mutual
benefit to both of us, If interested mail me at:trichad@yahoo.cn

Regards,
Richard Tang.

* MAIL
@ 2012-02-26 19:39 RICHARD TANG
From: RICHARD TANG @ 2012-02-26 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-10-22 22:57 Dr Charles Lizzy
From: Dr Charles Lizzy @ 2010-10-22 22:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

 Mrs Helen Cole told me to send this mail to you as at last two (2) weeks
regarding you to contact her Lawyer but I forgot to do it and now that she
is in state of comma I have to let you know what she told me to tell you.

Below are the details she gave me for you to contact her lawyer.

Name - Barrister Morgan Owen.
Email - Barr.Morgan.o@gala.net

Thank you:.
Dr Lizzy.

* mail
@ 2008-04-01 15:19 Fabio Checconi
From: Fabio Checconi @ 2008-04-01 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: axboe; +Cc: linux-kernel, paolo.valente

Hi,
    we are working to a new I/O scheduler based on CFQ, aiming at
improved predictability and fairness of the service, while maintaining
the high throughput it already provides.

The patchset, too big for lkml posting, is available here:
    http://feanor.sssup.it/~fabio/linux/bfq/patches/

The Budget Fair Queueing (BFQ) scheduler turns the CFQ Round-Robin
scheduling policy of time slices into a fair queueing scheduling
of sector budgets.  More precisely, each task is assigned a budget
measured in number of sectors instead of amount of time, and budgets
are scheduled using a slightly modified version of WF2Q+.  The
budget assigned to each task varies over time as a function of its
behaviour.  However, one can set the maximum value of the budget
that BFQ can assign to any task.

The time-based allocation of the disk service in CFQ, while having
the desirable effect of implicitly charging each application for
the seek time it incurs, suffers from unfairness problems also
towards processes making the best possible use of the disk bandwidth.
In fact, even if the same time slice is assigned to two processes,
they may get a different throughput each, as a function of the
positions on the disk of their requests.  On the contrary, BFQ can
provide strong guarantees on bandwidth distribution because the
assigned budgets are measured in number of sectors.  Moreover, due
to its Round Robin policy, CFQ is characterized by an O(N) worst-case
delay (jitter) in request completion time, where N is the number
of tasks competing for the disk.  On the contrary, given the accurate
service distribution of the internal WF2Q+ scheduler, BFQ exhibits
O(1) delay.

We made several tests to measure the aggregate throughput, long-term
bandwidth distribution and single-request completion time guaranteed
by CFQ and BFQ; what we present here was obtained with an outdated
version of the code, we are in the process of collecting data for
the current one (see [1]).

In the first type of tests, to achieve a higher throughput than CFQ
(with the default 100 ms time slice), the maximum budget for BFQ
had to be set to at least 4k sectors.  Using the same value for the
maximum budget, in the second type of tests, BFQ guaranteed a maximum
deviation from the desired bandwidth distribution in the order of
3% over all the experiments.  On the contrary CFQ exhibited a maximum
deviation of 28% in consequence of the different positions of the
files on the disk.

		 Slowest task's bw (MB/s)  Fastest task's bw (MB/s)
BFQ (2 files)		9.81 +/- 0.47		9.95 +/- 0.43
CFQ (2 files)		8.61 +/- 0.67		11.92 +/- 0.44
BFQ (5 files)		4.29 +/- 0.10		4.31 +/- 0.09
CFQ (5 files)		4.01 +/- 0.17		5.24 +/- 0.14

Finally, we set up a VLC video streaming server to stream an
increasing number of movies in presence of disturbing ON/OFF random
file readers.  Each test ended when a 1% packet loss was reached
(a packet was deemed as lost if transmitted with a delayed of more
than 1 second).  With BFQ it was possible to transmit at most 24
movies in parallel (again with a 4k sectors maximum budget), against
15 movies with CFQ (with a time slice of 20 ms).  This is likely
to be a consequence of the higher jitter of CFQ.

			Nr. of movies		Aggr. bw (MB/s)
BFQ (max_budget=4096)	24.00 +/- 0.00		7.56 +/- 0.87
BFQ (max_budget=16384)	18.70 +/- 9.45		12.78 +/- 5.64
CFQ (slice_sync=20)	14.35 +/- 1.40		12.59 +/- 2.12

More stuff related to BFQ (extended results, the test programs used
and the setup for the tests, a document describing the algorithm in
detail and so on) can be found at:

[1] http://algo.ing.unimo.it/people/paolo/disk_sched/

We would greatly appreciate any sort of feedback from you, comments,
suggestions, corrections and so on.  Thank you for your attention.

* Mail..
@ 2006-06-20 11:23 Mr.Carlos Moreno
From: Mr.Carlos Moreno @ 2006-06-20 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

20/06/006

Greetings

I am a Fund Manager with Fidelity Investment UK
and I handle all our Investor's Capital Project Funds that enables me
to divert 1.2% Investors Excess Return Capital Funds to our Magellan
Trust Funds Account whereby anyone can be presented to claim the funds.
On this note, the total sum of US$34.5 has been diverted representing
the 1.2% Excess Return Capital Funds from the Investor Capital Project
Funds for 2005/2006.I need a reliable and trustworthy person that can
work this deal out with me so that we can claim the funds as mentioned
above.

There is no risk attached and the funds in question can never
be dictated or traced. Our sharing ratio is 50:50.If you are interested,
please send your direct telephone numbers for discussion of this deal
in further details.

Sincerely. Mr.Carlos Moreno.
www.
fidelityinternational.com