* AutoNUMA27
@ 2012-10-05 13:29 Andrea Arcangeli
From: Andrea Arcangeli @ 2012-10-05 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi everyone,

because of vger technicalities the AutoNUMA27 submit only reached
linux-mm, so I thought of posting a link here too for reference. If
you're interested to benchmark AutoNUMA using your preferred workload
on NUMA hardware, or even better if you could review the code, you can
find the relevant information here:

  http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-mm/msg42954.html

Thank you,
Andrea

PS. I fixed the submit script so it won't bounce off linux-kernel
again ;)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-10-05 13:29 UTC | newest]