On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 12:39:03PM +0100, Gregory CLEMENT wrote: > On 01/22/2013 11:15 AM, Linus Walleij wrote: > > On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Thierry Reding > > wrote: > > > >> Convert all uses of devm_request_and_ioremap() to the newly introduced > >> devm_ioremap_resource() which provides more consistent error handling. > >> > >> devm_ioremap_resource() provides its own error messages so all explicit > >> error messages can be removed from the failure code paths. > >> > >> Signed-off-by: Thierry Reding > >> Cc: Grant Likely > >> Cc: Linus Walleij > > > > Is the interface already in-kernel so I should apply this or is it > > added as part of this series so you're searching an ACK? > > I don't know if I was really the one you were looking for (either > you wanted to send it to an other Greg(ory) or to Thomas Petazzoni who > wrote the gpio-mvebu.c driver). However, that's fortunate because > Thomas is currently in on vacations, so I apply this patch and the > first of the series, I built, compiled and tested it on an Aramda XP DB > board. Everything is OK for me. > > So for sure you can have my > Tested-by: Gregory CLEMENT > > and as the code looks good, so for what it's worth, you can even get my > Acked-by: Gregory CLEMENT Great! Thanks for testing! Thierry