Hmm. I'm not sure what's going on here but ever since I upgraded to this kernel my CPU use has always been at 100% - various apps (top, pidstat, conky) give different reasons for this, conky&pidstat claims things like X/the most active X application are cpu hogging, while top seems to think the majority of cpu use is being done by 'sys' - the interesting thing though is that my loadaverage is staying very close to zero. I know that this is far from a useful bug report, but to be honest I don't even know where to begin checking, so I'll start a git bisect of 3.2.37 vs 3.2.38 tonight and see what happens. Tim McGrath