From: Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au>
To: Andrew Morton <akpm@linux-foundation.org>
Cc: linux-next@vger.kernel.org, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org,
	Marcelo Tosatti <mtosatti@redhat.com>,
	Gleb Natapov <gleb@redhat.com>,
	Sasha Levin <sasha.levin@oracle.com>
Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the kvm tree
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 17:51:30 +1100	[thread overview]

Hi Andrew,

On Wed, 6 Feb 2013 22:23:57 -0800 Andrew Morton <akpm@linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> hm, not sure what you meant by "bad" but that patch went and took the
> nice fits-in-80-cols kvm code and mucked it all up.  Shall unmuck
> tomorrow.

"bad" in the sense that there was lots of white space changes to lines
not otherwise touched by the patch and those white space changes
introduced extra levels of tabs (so the indentation was incorrect) and
merged some lines.  I unmucked some of it, but got bored :-)

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@canb.auug.org.au