On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 12:26:30PM +0200, Mika Westerberg wrote: > Drivers should put the device into low power states proactively whenever the > device is not in use. Thus implement support for runtime PM and use the > autosuspend feature to make sure that we can still perform well in case we see > lots of SPI traffic within short period of time. Applied, thanks. I keep thinking we should just put the basic get/put around transfers into the core, I can't see any SPI controllers needing anything different.