On 2013-02-08 Friday at 01:11 +0000 Ben Hutchings wrote: > On Thu, 2013-02-07 at 12:36 -0500, tmhikaru@gmail.com wrote: > > Hmm. I'm not sure what's going on here but ever since I upgraded to > > this kernel my CPU use has always been at 100% - various apps (top, pidstat, > > conky) give different reasons for this, conky&pidstat claims things like > > X/the most active X application are cpu hogging, while top seems to think > > the majority of cpu use is being done by 'sys' - the interesting thing > > though is that my loadaverage is staying very close to zero. > > > > I know that this is far from a useful bug report, but to be honest I > > don't even know where to begin checking, so I'll start a git bisect of > > 3.2.37 vs 3.2.38 tonight and see what happens. > > There weren't any scheduler changes in 3.2.38 so I can't make any better > suggestion than to do that bisection. > > Ben. > Just an almost blind guess: Colin Ian King (1): PCI: Allow pcie_aspm=force even when FADT indicates it is unsupported -- Roland Eggner