Hi, > Sorry, for delayed reply - I've had problems with my e-mail. You still have. This message has unwanted linebreaks. > I've tested this patch on our TI K3.4 product kernel with additional > change below: Thanks. > [ 0.662567] (null): This adapter will soon drop class based > instantiation of slaves > ^^^^^ invalid adapter device name here Good point, thanks! Will send an updated patch in a minute. > In addition, I've found the following users of *i2c-gpio* (just FYI): Ehrm, okay, and why exactly did you post it? :) Regards, Wolfram