On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 07:59:22PM +0200, Tomasz Figa wrote: > With support for amba-pl08x driver, on S3C64xx the generic DMA engine > API can be used instead of the private s3c-dma interface. I'm still getting issues for SPI with this: [ 50.952845] s3c64xx-spi s3c6410-spi.0: Failed to get RX DMA channel [ 50.953520] spi_master spi0: failed to prepare transfer hardware when I test (with -next with this series applied on top), this is from the first transfer that tries to DMA - there's actually no RX data. No errors are reported by the DMA controller itself. I'm also getting crashes setting up the audio DMA while derferencecing the channel. This is without DT - are there any hookups missing because of that?