From: "Mr. M. barlow" <9872840iah@gmail.com>
To: Recipients <9872840iah@gmail.com>
Subject: VERY URGENT.
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 07:54:00 +0100	[thread overview]

Bonjour, I am Mr. M. barlow from Paris, France. I have been advised to contact you regarding my business investment in your country. For urgent response and more details, kindly get back to me via this E-mail: bc9840232@citynew.com or Telephone number below. Thank you as I wait for your response.

Mr. M.barlow.
+33-753-194-496

Sent from Orange Wireless BlackBerry Smartphone, France.