On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 01:49:53AM +0200, Tomasz Figa wrote: > I've been testing this without any significant patches, like PWM, CCF or > DT support, just everything from the branch I pointed to and some board- > specific patches to help in debugging. I retested with the SPI patches you sent separately yesterday which didn't make a difference for the SPI issue. > Anyway, this is the exact branch I've been using: > git://github.com/tom3q/linux.git v3.12-pl080-devel I can't test this directly as it has the DAPM bugs I fixed yesterday in it (those patches will hit -next tomorrow), however it does look like there's nothing else relevant in there...