From: "Mr. M. barlow" <974358han@gmail.com>
To: Recipients <974358han@gmail.com>
Subject: VERY URGENT..
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 09:24:43 +0100	[thread overview]

Hello, I am Mr. M. barlow from Paris, France. I have been advised to contact you regarding my business investment in your country. For urgent response and more details, kindly get back to me via this E-mail: cmrbarlow0001@yahoo.com.hk or Telephone number below. Thank you as I wait for your response.

Mr. M. barlow.
+33-753-194-496

Sent from Orange Wireless BlackBerry Smartphone, France.