On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 08:08:34AM +0100, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote: > I sent a fix for this already on last Wednesday but I forgot to put you > on as recipient. > http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/1612360 > Fix is needed also for clock driver and on Saturday Rashika Kheria > posted similar patch. I've now applied your patch (which fixes both regulator and clocks, the separate patch isn't needed). The big question I have is how this managed to get into Linus' tree - why didn't this show up in -next?