Dan, Vinod, On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 04:14:12PM +0100, Maxime Ripard wrote: > Hi, > > This patchset adds support for the DMA controller found in the > Allwinner A31 and A23 SoCs. > > This has been tested using the newly introduced SPI driver on an A31 > EVK. Support for DMA-driven SPI transfers will be the subject of > another patch serie. > > Thanks, > Maxime I first sent this patch set a month and a half ago, and since then never had *any* comment from you. It seems like it has reached the point where people start to be happy about it, how can we move forward? Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering http://free-electrons.com