On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 02:41:40PM +0800, Chen-Yu Tsai wrote: > Some devices, such as Broadcom Bluetooth devices, require a specific > clock rate for the clock tied to the rfkill device. Add a clock-frequency > property so we can specify this from the device tree. > > Signed-off-by: Chen-Yu Tsai I think such a property belongs to the device that requires it, and not to the rfkill that controls it. Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Free Electrons Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering http://free-electrons.com