Hi Herbert, Today's linux-next merge of the crypto tree got a conflict in drivers/crypto/bfin_crc.h between commit 3356c99ea392 ("bfin_crc: Move architecture independant crc header file out of the blackfin folder") from Linus' tree and commit 52e6e543f2d8 ("crypto: bfin_crc - access crc registers by readl and writel functions") from the crypto tree. I fixed it up (I kept the file under its new name) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au