n Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 03:35:39PM -0700, Randy Dunlap wrote: > On 04/22/14 11:19, Michael Kerrisk (man-pages) wrote: > > On 04/22/2014 05:29 PM, Jan Moskyto Matejka wrote: > >> The sum at the beginning of line "intr" includes also unnumbered interrupts. > >> It implies that the sum at the beginning isn't the sum of the remainder of the > >> line, not even an estimation. > >> > >> Fixed the documentation to mention that. > > > > I'm not really doubting what you claim, Jan, but it would be really > > helpful if you provided some data to support the proposed change > > (Kernel source references, or notes about testing you've done, or > > pointers to mailing list threads, authoritative note that you are > > the maintainer of some relevant kernel subsystem...). Do you have > > something like that? (It's also useful for the change log.) > > I wouldn't mind more of a changelog, but the additional text is > certainly correct. > > Thanks. I'll apply the patch, but more changelog comments are welcome. Thank you for applying. You may add following line to the changelog: This behaviour was added to /proc/stat in commit a2eddfa95919a730e0e5ed17e9c303fe5ba249cd. MQ -- Jan Matějka SUSE Labs