Hi, On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 12:45:28PM -0700, Tony Lindgren wrote: > * Tony Lindgren [140521 11:44]: > > * Sebastian Reichel [140521 11:26]: > > > The hwmod data may be wrong. The information from commit > > > 398917ce161e10d3c66afaefdb89c73c64c4b02d was simply > > > interpolated from all information I found. The OMAP3 > > > public TRM does not contain *any* information about the > > > ssi IP-Core. > > Yeah seems to be just reserved.. Right. The only documentation of the SSI module is existing code sent by Carlos / included in the maemo kernel. > > It's probably something with the sysc or idlemodes that > > keeps things from idling. Maybe wrong address? Or wrong > > flags? I'm pretty sure it was the first .dts patch out of > > these two as the second one alone did not apply. > > Hmm yeah below is probably how it should be, does this > work for you? With this fix applied and your ssi dts > patches n900 keeps hitting off-idle for me. I can confirm, that the N900 hits idle states when the DT patch and the hwmod patch is applied. I have not actually tested if it also works without your hwmod patch. There are still problems with the idle state if the driver is actually loaded (and I see 100% runtime pm usage in powertop), but that can be fixed later. Feel free to add Tested-by/Acked-By to the hwmod patch. -- Sebastian