On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 12:23:51PM +0200, Joerg Roedel wrote: > On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 12:18:08PM +0200, Thierry Reding wrote: > > It looks like this hasn't been applied yet, so I can send out a v5 > > shortly with the requested changes addressed. > > Yes, please send a v5 with the requested changes and all Reviewed-bys > and Acked-bys this got so far. I'll take it into my tree then if nobody > else objects. I just sent out v5, although I trimmed the Cc list a little since it was growing somewhat long. But I've kept everyone that gave feedback on v4 as well as the lists. For reference I've attached the diff since v4. Thierry