From: Mark Brown <broonie@kernel.org>
To: linux-next@vger.kernel.org, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: linux-next: Tree for Sep 3
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 23:57:03 +0100	[thread overview]

Changes since 20140903:

The LED tree gained a conflict against Linus' tree which I resolved.

Non-merge commits (relative to Linus' tree): 3552
 3034 files changed, 118938 insertions(+), 89190 deletions(-)

I have created today's linux-next tree at
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git .
If you are tracking the linux-next tree using git, you should not use
git pull" to do so as that will try to merge the new linux-next release
with the old one.  You should use "git fetch" and checkout or reset to
the new master.

You can see which trees have been included by looking in the Next/Trees
file in the source.  There are also quilt-import.log and merge.log files
in the Next directory.  Between each merge, the tree was built with an
allmodconfig for x86_64 and a multi_v7_defconfig for arm.

Below is a summary of the state of the merge.

I am currently merging 215 trees (counting Linus' and 30 trees of patches
pending for Linus' tree).

Stats about the size of the tree over time can be seen at
http://neuling.org/linux-next-size.html .

Status of Stephen's local build tests will be at
http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/linux-next .  If maintainers want to give
advice about cross compilers/configs that work, we are always open to add
more builds.