On Fri, Sep 05, 2014 at 04:02:19PM +0200, Jean-Michel Hautbois wrote: > Some I2C devices have multiple addresses assigned, for example each address > corresponding to a different internal register map page of the device. > So far drivers which need support for this have handled this with a driver > specific and non-generic implementation, e.g. passing the additional address > via platform data. This raises the first question for me: Are the additional addresses configurable? Sadly, I can't find good documentation for the adv7604. Otherwise, if I know I have a adv7604 and know its addresses, this information should go into the driver and not the DT.