* IPC via PCIe
@ 2014-11-04  7:56 Johannes Thumshirn
From: Johannes Thumshirn @ 2014-11-04  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: Andreas Werner, Thomas Dorsch

Hi,

has anyone ever done IPC between two Nodes in a System via PICe? I know that I
must set one of my nodes to PCIe endpoint mode (the PPC's PCIe controller is
capable of doing this so no problem), but how will the communication be done?

For AMP settings I've found the remoteproc and rpmsg frameworks and there is
rionet for RapidIO, but no example of PCIe communication.

Thanks,
	Johannes

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-11-04  7:56 UTC | newest]