Hi, On Tue, Nov 04, 2014 at 11:47:06AM +0530, Kishon Vijay Abraham I wrote: > From: Oussama Ghorbel > > The USB OTG port does not work since v3.16 on omap platform. > This is a regression introduced by the commit > eb82a3d846fa (phy: omap-usb2: Balance pm_runtime_enable() on probe failure > and remove). > This because the call to pm_runtime_enable() function is moved after the > call to devm_phy_create() function, which has side effect since later in > the subsequent calls of devm_phy_create() there is a check with > pm_runtime_enabled() to configure few things. > > Signed-off-by: Oussama Ghorbel > Tested-by: Rabin Vincent > Signed-off-by: Kishon Vijay Abraham I stable annotations are missing. See Documentation/stable_kernel_rules.txt -- Sebastian